Friday, September 12, 2014

Shadows of My Heart....

Every day will be a new journey.  Something will come up that I haven't had to deal with before and I will have to learn to operate in this new world with that item.  Every day is a rollercoaster of emotions...frustration, anger, joy and exuberance...all rolled into one big happy mess that is my new life.  But I'm alive, and I am getting healthier each day and I am so very blessed to have my awesome husband/warden/best friend by my side and Shadow, my faithful furry companion on my other side.  With that being said, I will still update this blog at least weekly with medical/stroke/rehab/life stuff...but I'm going to also open up my other blog for the passions that are on my heart and my new creations...so I invite you all to follow me there as well at Blessings And Dreams.

Rehab Ain't for Sissies...

Peace, Love & Wags!

No comments:

Post a Comment